Sunday, June 25, 2006

Busy Weekend - Sidhiqui Kebab Center

It has been a busy weekend. Padmaja had a 5 day week this time and we have a ton of stuff piled up. Anyway, have managed to complete almost all the items we had planned to do. I still have a backlog on the investment tracking front and will work through that this week.

Today I went to Tolichowki to try and find the Sidhiqui Kebab Center. Called Afghan once I reached Tolichowki and he was able to direct me to the right place. Anyway, I picked up some Chicken Tikka, two Hariyali Tangdis, Rumali Rotis (Rs. 2/- each!!!) and some Arabian Tashma (never tried this before, lets see what on hell it is ).

Will report back on the quality of the stuff after we have finished devouring the stuff tonight...



Took the kids to the Krishna Kant Park in Yousufgudda. Was standing in
line for the ticket when two guys barged into the line. I shouted at
both of them and pushed my way to the front. The cheek of these people!
And they looked like your average IT kind of people. Educated, with good
jobs and all that. But boorish, idiotic and rude fools! This country is
full of idiots like that. Transport them to the US or some place like
that and you get to see a different person! They become polite, law
abiding Desis with a phoney accent and a I Love NY T-shirt! Idiots!




No comments: