Monday, January 29, 2007

Home PC Clean Up Completed

I finally have everything chugging along as before. The Home Security system is up, the web server, FTP server and video streaming server are all up. Took me a couple of days but it is worth it. I now have more space, and the PC is chugging along nicely thanks to a brand new OS install.

The funny thing is that I forgot to install the audio drivers. My son likes to watch Tom & Jerry from his collection of CDs during his post dinner glass of milk. We were still watching Lagge Raho Munna Bhai on the TV and Bablu was shunted to the PC. I got a rude shock when I realized that the audio drivers were missing. Bablu was not happy with the situation to say the least. I tried to install the drivers etc but quickly realized that it would take too long (time from a small child's perspective is not the same as an adult's). I pulled out the laptop and put his CD in that. Problem solved.

By the way, we loved Lagge Raho Munna Bhai. :-)

No comments: