Thursday, June 21, 2007

Battery Operated Laptop Light

Sometimes I need to work late and I prefer to curl up in bed with the laptop rather than sit in the study. For one, the bedroom is much cooler and infinitely more comfortable. The only problem is lighting. It is too dark to see the keyboard and the screen glare hurts the eye.

I solved these problems recently! Found this neat little battery powered light with a flexible cord that can be clamped to the side of the screen such that the light shines on the keyboard. It is bright enough to illuminate the keyboard without effecting the screen.

The little thingy takes 3 button cells which are typically Rs 2/- each. I have been using the light for well over 3 weeks now without having to replace the original batteries. That is about 2 hrs daily for about 15 days. I bought the light at Begum Bazar in Hyderabad.

Check out some action shots on my photo blog (taken with a Nokia 6600 camera phone).

(Posted via Thinga Web)

No comments: