Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pictobrowser - Changing Background Color

I figured out how to change the background color for the Pictobrowser!

Code for my Pictobrowser.

<embed
name="PictoBrowser" align="middle"
src="http://www.db798.com/pictobrowser.swf"
width="500" height="580"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
flashvars="ids=72157600558349014&amp;names=Mamli And Holi 2004&amp;userName=gautamsatpathy&amp;userId=76312656@N00&amp;titles=on&amp;source=sets"
loop="true"
quality="best"
scale="noscale"
bgcolor="#000000">
</embed>

Note the bgcolor attribute in the HTML code generated for your Pictobrowser. Just change the color value to whatever you want. The default value generated by Pictobrowser is White (#FFFFFF). I prefer Black (#000000).

Technically you can do a lot of cool stuff with the Pictobrowser generated HTML code. You can put it in a DIV etc. I have not tried changing the dimensions or other values yet. Will post again if I learn anything new.

1 comment:

Roman Smolkin said...

I think the Pictobrowser just got upgraded, but I still can't figure out what each parameter does. I want my show to be 690x630 but I can't get it to do it, even though it works on the preview page. Do you know any more info on the parameters?