Monday, December 31, 2007

Mobile Blogging - Opera Mini Issue

Yesterday I made a post to this blog via the Opera Mini browser on my SonyEricsson P1i. I accessed the Blooger Create Post page and used that to make the post. After typing the first two lines I decided to try uploading an image and clicked the Image toolbar button. The upload image page displayed properly but I was unable to upload an image. Then I canceled that page and returned to the create post page and continued typing. You can see that post here.

The post was successful. However this morning I found an "Draft" in my Blogger Posts page and it turned out to be a post with the first two lines I had typed before navigating to the image upload page.



Strange! I suppose this happened because of the Auto Save feature of Blogger. Not sure though. Will try to reproduce again when I have a minute.

No comments: