Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rs. 50/- For Helmet - Follow-up

Last month I had posted about the Rs. 50/- for a false helmet invoice issue. Pratul Honda, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, asked me to pay an additional 50 bucks so that they would give me a false invoice for a helmet. They claimed that the Hyderabad RTA office would not register the new scooter if I did not purchase a helmet to go along with it. The idea being that the false invoice would "prove" that I had purchased a helmet.

Well, the scooter is registered by RTA. I have received the registration card and the license number. I did not purchase a new, unneccesary helmet! Nor did I pay Pratul Honda the 50 bucks they were demanding!

These chaps are trying to rip-off the customer. At the same time they are falsifying their accounts. Is somebody listening? IT sleuths, it is time to pay these guys a call.

No comments: