Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Query About Flats For Sale

This email was sent to a local mailing list (Hyderabad, India):

Subj: Any Info regarding Flats for Sale in Nizampet Road - Urgent

Hi All,
 
I am willing to buy one flat in Nizampet Road. If anybody knows any infor regarding the same. Preferably, any of our colleagues have taken any flat in the constructing apartment.
 
Please share the details - It is bit urgent

--
Thanks & Regards
 

<Name Suppressed>

What can I say? Somebody please help this poor chap find a flat in the "constructing apartment". Do help if you can. He is willing to buy a flat. No force required!

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude,

not only u have time to read the mailing list, but bring it all the way here. I bet the mailing list is full of such gems daily.

I take you on the bet of 100 rs if you can pass a single day on the mailing list without any such goofups.

What say?

Gautam Satpathy said...

"I take you on the bet of 100 rs if you can pass a single day on the mailing list without any such goofups."


Sorry. I didn't understand.