Friday, August 03, 2007

ICICI Stupidities Continue...

I had posted yesterday about ICICI Bank's Infinity web site. Our employee mailing list at work was flooded with emails on the same topic throughout the day today.

Anyway, I was happy to find the site working when I logged in from home at 11.00 p.m. tonight. I managed to get a record of the last few transactions for my off line records and cash flow projections. Then my cash flow software alerted my to a EMI payment I have to make to a bank in Bhubaneswar, Orissa. ICICI has a neat little facility that allows you to electronically send money to a host of banks across the country and I use this for my EMI payments. Anyway, I clicked the relevant link and got an ugly JavaScript message box saying "This service is temporarily unavailable".


Okay. Fine. No problem. Something wrong and you guys are working on it. Cool.

But for how long you idiots? What on h^*$^ll does temporarily mean? Tomorrow morning? Monday afternoon?

When will you idiots in the ICICI IT department learn to use your brains? A few more words would have made all the difference!

Idiots!

No comments: